- As members of a Catholic community, we believe:
- That Christ is the center of our lives.
- That a loving God knows us, forgives us, and always guides us.
- That God is present in each of us.
- That we express the presence of God through our words and actions towards each other.
- That life is a gift from God.
- That we show our love for God through respect for all creation
We, the teachers and staff of Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic School accept the challenge of meeting our students where they are academically, emotionally, and spiritually. We pledge ourselves to give them love, encouragement, acceptance, and holistic education that is their right as members of a Catholic school.
In order to educate every child at Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic School we strive:
- To enable parents as the primary educators of their children.
- To teach Catholic doctrine and traditions that will serve as standards for students as they participate in today's pluralistic society of conflicting attitudes toward religion, morality and human rights.
- To provide a loving, caring, encouraging environment for all students to learn as we model the values that Jesus taught.
- To continually develop a well-rounded curriculum focusing on the basics with an emphasis on creativity and experiential activities which will benefit our children now and in the future.
- To engage students in experiences which infuse in them our Christian responsibility of active service to the world community.
- To instill in students the necessary skills for responsible decision making, reflective of Gospel values.
Student Learning Expectations (SLEs)
Our goal is to prepare each student who graduates from Our Lady of Perpetual Help to be:
- An active, faith-filled Christian
- A self-directed individual
- A life long learner
- A critical thinker
- An effective communicator